Method: 1 Use the JScript Tool
- Open a browser and download the JScript Tool also know as the Pre-install tool.
- Now go to the folder where the file is stored and then run the preInstallTool.exe file to install the software on your device.
- Now click on next and then choose “I agree” to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on Install Button now and then wait until the installation process completes.
- Close the window.
Also Read: PutLocker TV Shows not working
Method: 2 Use Command Prompt
- Press the Windows key and search command prompt on the search bar and hit enter.
- This will open the command prompt window on your screen.
- After this enter the following .DLL commands into the screen.
“Regsvr32 vbscript.dll” file
In case, all the three .dll files are successfully registered then ensure that you won’t enter the above command in the same line. After entering the command, Hold for a minute whether your device will check if the respective .dll file is successfully registered or not. You are required to follow the same procedure for the preceding commands.
“Regsvr32 scrrun.dll file”
“Regsvr32 jscript.dll file”
Method: 3 Try Updating Java Application
Before updating the Java Application in your device, You need to first check if you are using multiple versions of the Java application or an outdated Java Application version. In case you have multiple or Outdated versions of the Java application on your device you will be needed to first uninstall the existing one and then download the latest release of the java application.
- Open the Control Panel window on your device.
- Go to the program and features a window and then look for the java application in the list.
- Right-click on the Java App and choose the updates option.
Once you are done troubleshooting the error, Go to mcAfee.com/activate and try downloading the latest release of the McAfee software to install it. Install and Activate the McAfee Software on your device to make use of all the services and features of the software. In Case, you are getting an error while downloading a game or setting up your printer then try disabling McAfee Firewall temporarily to successfully complete the process. these firewall windows might block the connection or download process but taking it as a suspicious activity. If you need any assistance or have any query then feel free to contact McAfee Customer Service. they are available 24×7 to help you with an effective solution.
Related: Fix McAfee Error 0