How to add devices to Mcafee is the most frequent question that almost every user asks. You only require to have a proper McAfee subscription license to carry out the further task. In this threatful world, it becomes a necessity to secure our computers, tablets, and mobile from malicious activities and viruses. At times, people are deceived of their essential data and information when not getting the protection shield of antivirus. And, if we talk about security and protection then nothing is better than Mcafee antivirus. You can secure everything stored online through this single platform.
How To Add Devices to McAfee: McAfee Subscription License
In the first paragraph, we have mentioned the McAfee subscription license. You may be wondering that how it is important for adding a device to McAfee. Well, before continuing with any further procedure, it is recommended to first examine the subscription license by logging into the McAfee account. If there is only a single license then you can connect only one PC. That means, there requires one more license to extend McAfee security to your second computer.
You can also deactivate the McAfee from the last computer to activate it on your new computer if you only have a single license. Well, these licenses are not only available for one or two computers but many more. With multi-license, you can connect as many devices as possible to enhance their security level. Every user who doesn’t know how to install a single license can step ahead and learn the process.
Install Single License McAfee Security to Other System
This section will guide you on how to install single license McAfee security on different computers by deactivating the same on the last one.
- Open your system which you want to protect from malicious activities.
- Just navigate towards the Internet browser.
- Next, you need to put the URL http://home.mcafee.com/ on the column stated address bar.
- Click on the Enter button.
- Make sure to go towards the My account.
- Select the Sign-in button.
- Provide the right login credentials includes the account’s email and password.
- Once done, hit the Sign-in option.
- Go to your McAfee account and examine which computer is connected to the software.
- Now, you need to deactivate it, so choose the same tab.
- For, activating it on your new computer, you need to conduct the downloading procedure on the new computer.
Install Multi License McAfee Protection to Another System
With this subscription license, you can have protection on more than one device.
- First, just access the computer, where you want to install the McAfee security.
- Now, type in http://home.mcafee.com/ to the address bar.
- It will fetch you to the official page of McAfee.
- Don’t forget to hit enter after providing the link.
- Once done, try to log in to your account by providing efficient credentials.
- You will see the ‘+’ sign, just tap on the same.
- Select the type of devices from the options.
- Thereafter, choose your product and hit the download button.
- When the downloading procedure ends, go with the installation procedure.
- Once done, your device will get shield protection.
Transfer McAfee Security to New computer
Now that, you have learned how to install multi-license McAfee protection, it’s time to move ahead and learn the procedure of transferring McAfee security to the new system. You can do it shortly by sharing an installation link to a new computer.
- First of all, log in to your McAfee account on the first system.
- Now, just move towards the account settings to choose the Subscriptions.
- Tap on the Add device.
- From there, you need to select your PC’s OS.
- Make sure to tap on the Send link button.
- Provide your email address which you want to use for sharing links.
- After that, hit the tab named send an email.
- Access your email on the system that you want to be secured.
- Now, go through the list and tap on the one which is from McAfee.
- Tap on the download link button thereafter.
- It will commence the downloading and installing process.
Update McAfee Subscription for More Computers
- First of all, the user needs to tap on the Settings icon.
- Once done, hit the tab named Your Subscription.
- After that, you need to tap Buy Subscription.
- Make sure that you choose the Buy now tab.
- Now, provide the payment information that you want to make.
- Go through the instructions carefully if you want to end this purchase process.
- This subscription enables you to get McAfee security on more than one computer.
Well, these were the steps to install McAfee security on computers but if you want to use McAfee on your mobile devices then get into the procedure below.
Use McAfee Security Bell on Your Mobile
The user needs to access the Bell first of all to use McAfee security on the mobile. Must use the Bell Better or Best editions to subscribe for McAfee security.
- Navigate towards the MyBell icon and try logging in.
- Once done, just move towards More Features and Services.
- You need to download the McAfee Security from Bell.
- Look for the ‘+’ sign on your computer screen.
- Now, you need to choose the devices i.e. as you want to install it on mobile then consider Mobile.
- After that, click on the blue button named Send Link.
- Go through the products and select one which suits you best.
- Hit on the Next button now.
- You need to now provide anything from your email ID and phone number so that the link would come to you.
Install McAfee on the Mobile phones
From the previous steps, you become ready to install McAfee on mobile phones.
- Check out the downloaded link that you have shared with your device.
- Click on that link.
- If mistakenly, you click on the Give me the web address then make sure to go towards the mobile’s browser and provide the web address.
- Follow the steps showing on your computer screen.
- You need to now build a PIN which must have six digits.
- Through this PIN, you can easily secure your smartphone from any part of the world.
- Tap on the Register button now.
- Make sure that you have reviewed the information.
- Once done, click on the Finish button.
Install McAfee on Your Tablet
If you want to install McAfee on your tablet then make sure to follow these steps.
- First of all, the user needs to access the email coming under the McAfee name.
- Just enter the activation code now.
- Hit on the download link button.
- You must require to provide the URL if mistakenly selected the tab named Give me the web address instead.
- After that, you need to download McAfee mobile security.
- Try to activate it soon.
- Make sure to go through each step with utmost care.
- You can proceed further by providing the email address and activation code.
- Once done, generate the six-digit PIN.
- Hit the Register button now.
- Go through the information carefully.
- Once done, click on the Finish button.
Know More: McAfee Error Code 1326
Why are you limiting yourself with just one device when you can secure as many devices as possible. McAfee is the need of today when everything is in clear crystal picture on the Internet. Make sure to take this essential measure to fight against cybercriminals and other online threats. We hope that the guide above has resolved all of your queries related to how do I add devices to McAfee. Don’t forget to press the notification button if you want to get notified with more amazing features of this software.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Procedure to Download, Install, and Active McAfee?
- First, visit the McAfee website.
- Now, you need to enter the activation code.
- After that, just submit it.
- You will see a new window that suggests you log in to your account.
- Once done with that, choose the My Account tab.
- You need to now choose the Sign-in button from the drop-down.
- Enter the relevant email address and password.
- Hit Sign in again.
- Try to access your McAfee account.
- Move towards the tab named Subscription.
- Choose your McAfee antivirus now.
- Hit Add Device to open the same window.
- Choose the kind of device that you want.
- Make sure to go towards the Download tab.
- When the downloading procedure ends, just go through the instructions carefully.
- This will help you in installing the product on your device.
2. What are the Ways to Go to McAfee My Account?
- Initiate the procedure by moving towards the McAfee My Account.
- Now, try to log in to that account.
- Make sure that you checked the McAfee subscription.
- Also, log in to your account now.
3. How Can I Transfer the Antivirus Software to Another Computer?
The first thing that you need to do is to remove the antivirus software from the first computer so that it can be easily configured into the second one. All these procedures can be only done if you have the activation code. You can find this code in your emails.
4. Can I Use McAfee on Multiple Computers?
Yes, you can easily use McAfee on multiple computers. Just make sure to buy a multi-license product to use it on more than one device.
5. How does McAfee Total Protection Delete Viruses?
Through its scanning feature, the McAfee antivirus detects and deletes all the threatening viruses that might harm your data.